Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I should have done this looong ago

I should have made one of these a long time ago. Now that I live in Alberta its hard to keep up with everyone and hard to have time to talk to everyone. Its funny.... I talk to my mom more now than I did when i lived with her :P


School is good :) My graduation is next month. My dress is really pretty! Its emerald green and long and actually i will try and post a picture

Pretty huh :D

Anyways I will try and keep this thing updated :D

3 comments:

Daddyo said...

Now you have a blog. What next. I will look forward to seeing it everyday and you better keep it up or I will blog you right on the nose.
Daddyo

The Smalls said...

Yea! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's an awesome way to keep up with everyone's life!

The Smalls said...

BTW you look GORGEOUS in your gown!